- Architectural Timber Cladding Profile fixed to a structural engineered core material
- Shown here in Charred Timber which has been treated using a modernised Japanese Shou Sugi Ban fire technique to char the surface of the timber
- Exceptionally durable in exposed areas.
- Charred Finish greatly reduces the frequency of re-coating.
- 60mm thick
- Expansion Joints
- Concealed fasteners for increased strength and durability
- Hand applied Cutek CD50 Ebony Finish
- Available in Standard and Custom Sizes
- Internal Steel Frame available for doors larger than 2340mm H x 1200mm W
Made To Order, Lead Time 8-10 weeks.